Monday, June 22, 2009

In Actuality, I love Colleen the Most


Pictured are two unicorns fighting over who loves Colleen more. Colleen is my blog manager and the unicorns have just loved her since day one.

Some may consider this blog post published late, including the aforementioned, but I don't because this is still Monday and I only meant to publish on Monday. It would be unreasonable to ask me to publish at the same time every publishing day because its not an automated process and sometimes during the first minute of a day I am a sleep or away from my computer.

5 comments:

  1. Its true you do sleep through most of the day...so I'd say getting one published by late afternoon is early for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Doesn't everybody fight over this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best website I have ever fucking seen.

    ReplyDelete