Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy 48th Birthday Mom!


Tomorrow we are celebrating my mom's 48th Birthday, which is actually on Saturday. However I can't rob those of you that check my blog on the daily another day. Because I wanted to give this to her in person I drew it coloring book style and printed it out.

It pictures Sammy the Unicorn presenting a present; a framed picture of Dr. Oz captured during one of his more sexy moments.

If my loyal readers have not noticed, in addition to software and talent, I haven't invested much hardware into this operation either. So this is another (color) picture printed in black and white, drawn in with crayon, and uploaded with the camera portion of my camera/phone. It's the thought that counts.

So happy birthday mother! All my friends from school are really jealous of me because I have the mom that buys her son cool t-shirts. (btw I'm sure all your mothers are jealous of my mom because her son has the coolest blog-birthday-shout-out)

No comments:

Post a Comment