Friday, October 9, 2009

This is What I look Like

Today I realized that ever since my blog manager gave me the fancy 't' character found at the beginning of this sentence I have not had the occasion start a blog post with any other letter. When I tried to I realized I had no idea how to so I guess I'm sticking with 't' for a while.

I have been growning a billygoat beard for several months now so this is what I look like now. I estimate it to be 6 inches in length and plan to shave it off and preserve it Lenin style when it gets to be over a foot. This way if I ever want it back I can adhere it and have more of a claim that it's not fake then most people with adhered beards.

1 comment:

  1. The funny thing is that I am actually interested in the real length of this "beard".

    ReplyDelete